' to learn to sew'
I can help you.
If you have never used a sewing machine
Just bought or been given a sewing machine.
Haven't done any sewing since school.
Need a refresher. This is the class for you.
I will take you through how to use your machine at your own pace.
Together we will cover all the basics like:
- threading the machine & filling a bobbin
- what the dials/buttons on the machine do
- how to change a needle or a presser foot
- how a machine makes a stitch
- troubleshooting and more.
If you don't have a sewing machine I can teach you the same things on one of our machines.
Learning to sew clothing for yourself is a long process that can't be achieved in 1 or 2 lessons but there are many smaller items you can make even in your first lesson that will set you on the road to sewing success.