Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sew Serendipity Skirt

Look what I have been working on!
I am loving the designs in my newly acquired book
Sew Serendipity - Fresh + Pretty Designs to Make and Wear by Kay Whitt
 This book includes full size tissue patterns (multi-size) and has wonderful instructions
If you have the book and need help just check out my class list on this blogspot
Fabric from voodoorabbit.com.au



Glenrose Cottage - Warwick
Weekend sewing retreat
 
These are the lovely ladies that I spent the weekend sewing with in Warwick. We all thought we had died and gone to heaven because the cottages, the gardens, the food, the sewing room and the shop were so beautiful. If any one ever asks you to a retreat here just say Yes it is fabulous.
www.glenrosecottages.com 

 This is the sewing room. I am standing in the full size kitchen/lounge room.


Ruffled Cushion  - Moda bakeshop

Got the great fabric kit to make this from Thread & Ginger at Victoria Point.
Having a ruffler foot made this a breeze to make.

Book a class and use the ruffler foot on one of  my machines


 Notebook Covers  - 
 Make a heap of these for Christmas presents they are quick and easy. I can help you.
Pink ones still need a bit of stitching to bring them to life!

See you all soon.........Linda

1 comment: